You are the champion of great copy & conceptual content within the agency. You are the pen to the creative ink and support the CD with all copywriting agency needs.
You will lead and define concepts for always-on and campaign content for our clients and have solid experience putting together strategies and plans, with minimal support. This role is copy heavy, but requires someone willing to be more than just a copywriter. As a small team, we are looking for that person who is conceptual and eager to push the boundaries of the content we create. Help us with conceptualising new ways to break through the clutter with our creative. You are not satisfied with simply ticking the boxes or repeating the same tactics month-in-month-out.
You use your hands-on social media management experience to inform your approach to copy & content creation and use the review process to help grow and develop the team. You are fully immersed in the brands you manage and even those you don’t – so you can provide informed guidance when reviewing and giving input on content plans. You work closely with the Creative Director to drive creativity and ensure attention to detail and execution against strategy across all content outputs.
Your responsibilities include:
Campaign and content strategy
- Manage research, creation, conception, and presentation of conceptual copy for our social media and integrated marketing campaigns for our clients (you “own” the deck)
- Interpret and roll-out strategy and creative concepts by:
- Developing engaging, creative, innovative copy and content ideas for regularly scheduled posts, which support campaign objectives and promote brand-focused messages.
- Liaising with social team to ensure clear understanding of campaigns and to formulate viable ideas for always-on and campaign content.
- Communicate and coordinate with client service, production and Creative Director to ensure that ideas always supports overall brand objectives
Management of social content outputs
- Overseeing development of ideas for campaign and content plans and reports in accordance with brand strategy and objectives through monthly brainstorms or as needed.
- Checking content produced by immediate social team to ensure quality of content in posting plans in terms of:
- Tone of voice, grammar, spelling
- Social best practice
Skills Development an Knowledge Transfer
- As the conceptual copywriting lead on the brands you’re assigned to, you need to own the overall initial concepts for campaigns and ensure they are creatively sound, and on brand
- You will have a great understanding of different digital content formats – be able to conceptualise content outputs for multiple touchpoints and work with a team to execute.
- You should be as comfortable conceptualising as you are presenting and executing.
- Constantly research and experiment with new tools and platforms – they change every month.
- Identify key learning and growth opportunities for yourself and discuss them with the Creative Director.
Email your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org