We are looking for a senior designer who can:
- Interpret and implement design concepts for always-on digital and full-scale brand campaigns.
- Produce motion graphics, 2D animation, digital illustration, photo manipulation and enhancement, video edits and general graphic design for print as well as digital outputs.
- Produce creative and original concepts with clear design logic while executing fast-turnaround, high quality design requests.
- Contribute to the conceptual and art direction in collaboration with the rest of the creative team
- Manage project time, keep a timesheet and always deliver on time.
- Ensure all creative work is of the highest quality and reflects brand standards
- As a senior, play a key role in accomplishing creative design solutions while mentoring and assisting junior team members.
Candidates must have:
- Tertiary qualification in Multimedia or Graphic Design
- 7-9 years professional experience as a Multimedia or Graphic Designer
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe After Effects.
- A thorough understanding of digital platforms and their specifications. This includes websites, social media and email marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills both written and oral and ability to work with all levels of staff and management
- Strong organization and time management skills, detail oriented and ability to focus and work efficiently in a demanding, fast-paced environment
Email your applications to: email@example.com