Your primary focus is to be a conceptual copywriter who can fully immerse themselves in a creative brief, working with our Digital Lead and Design Lead to create a grade A campaign or piece of content for our clients.
From original campaign ideas and concepts, straplines to long form articles, you’ll be an allrounder who can jump into new subjects and master them quickly.
You’ve got the creative and conceptual flair of a copywriter, with the instintive storytelling required to create masterful ideas for our clients. You’ve got high standards of quality and accuracy, and you spotted the deliberate typo in the previous sentence.
You will help us continue to grow our reputation for producing excellent creative work in all disciplines that helps our clients’ businesses thrive and win creative awards.
- As part of the most senior copywriter, you’ll work mainly with the social and creative teams by owning and delivering on briefs for clients, conceptualising the ideas and owning our final outputs.
- Interpret creative content direction and copy briefs, producing compelling and error-free content that follows the client’s style guidelines and builds engagement
- Originate big campaign ideas and creative copy concepts and create original copy for clients in an array of industry sectors
- Develop content that brings client strategy to life across all media (social, mobile, DM, print, web, TV, radio, etc.)
- Incessantly deliver original/ inventive concepts and distinctive tones of voice for your clients
- Articulately explain and constructively defend and pitch an idea to clients and sometimes creatives
- Ensure the copy you develop supports and enhances the creative ideas and concepts
- Produce creative campaign copy that fits the brief but really stands out and reaches an audience
- Lead on and brief other teams as appropriate to bring creative content to life
- Work alongside account teams, digital and social leads, creatives and clients to create content that fits the brief, the brand and the budget
- Understand clients’ needs and keep them happy with outstanding strategically aligned creative work and great communication
- Inspire creativity and present and pitch work that makes your audiences swoon
- Write in multiple voices and styles – writing is your end game.
- Run training / workshops for clients
- Be curious and keep getting better
- Be tuned into the ever-changing world around you, from business to tech, from politics to popular culture
- Be cool about working on many projects at the same time
- Must have tons of similar experience – you’re a senior and can own and be fully accountable for all aspects of your role
- You should be able to articulately demonstrate a portfolio that showcases your creativity, strategic and conceptual copywriting process, an excellent writing aesthetic, and expertise in writing for all channels
- Fantastic creative communication skills
- Able to present and pursue projects from concept to execution
- Extremely passionate about delivery great ideas to clients, regardless of the medium
- You work confidently with, and can lead, multiple stakeholders to ensure creative content meets both business and client requirements
- Not scared to chase for information, supporting work or a brief
- Happy to work outside usual office hours – who doesn’t thrive on winning a pitch?!
- Manage your time like a Swiss watch
- Committed to making anything possible, with a smile – whatever the situation
We really, really welcome anyone who wants to become part of a brilliant company. If you’re an ambitious conceptual writer, with a cracking portfolio that sells itself, coupled with agency background, we’d love to hear from you!
Email your applications to: email@example.com