Online Community Manager Position
Retroviral is looking to appoint an Online Community Manager to handle a variety of brands’ social media platforms, including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. The aim of this is to build community engagement for the brand, generating inbound traffic and encouraging conversations and product adoptions within the respective campaigns.
The candidate will be responsible for implementing various client strategies in the online space, and drive their adoption of synergetic campaigns and social media techniques. In addition, research, copywriting, competitions, events and networking within the industry will be required.
Liaison with the client and their various online consultants, teams and strategists will be required. Metrics will have to be tracked and reported on, and trends within the industry monitored and pitched to clients for further campaigns.
- A tertiary degree
- 2 years experience in community management
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills, being able to shine under pressure
- Ability to communicate information and ideas succinctly in person and in written format
- A team player, with leadership skills and an ability to bring new and innovative thinking to the company
- A good sense of humour
- An existing online presence and strong online brand
How to apply:
Conventional CV’s are not accepted. To apply for this position, let us learn about you through an online strategy you devise to broadcast your personality, skills, and ambition to fill this role. You are allowed one email to be sent to us at email@example.com